Through its Cookies Policy, FRAMURAY, S.L.U. (hereinafter, Framuray), can explain in a clear and simple way how the cookies we use to collect information about the use of its website work.
What are cookies?
Cookies are an essential part of the way our website works. The main purposes of cookies are to improve your browsing experience. Cookies help us to identify you, remember your preferences during browsing and, on future visits, make the user experience on the website better.
What types of cookies are there?
There are own and third-party cookies of various types:
- Technical and functional cookies: These are essential for the operation of the website as they allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc. In short, they allow us to remember certain information relating to your session so that we do not have to constantly ask for your access credentials. If we use third-party content (e.g. Google Maps) it may use its own cookies to function correctly.
- Analytical and advertising cookies: These cookies allow us to improve user browsing by analysing how users use the website, so that we can effectively manage the supply of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the use you make of our website. To do this, we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Cookies do not remain in your browser indefinitely, so you may encounter cookies that expire at the end of your session or some that have a longer duration.
What cookies do we use on this website?
Below are the cookies that are managed on this website, classified into two categories: first-party and third-party cookies.
|_ga||2 years||Cookie used to measure interactions with the ads included in that domain and prevent you from seeing the same ad too many times.|
|_gat||1 minute||Cookie used to limit the percentage of requests.|
|_gid||24 hours||Cookie used to distinguish users.|
|1P_JAR||1 month||Cookie used to personalize ads that may be of interest to you.|
|NID||6 months||Cookie used to improve user experience and display personalized ads.|
|__Secure-3PSIDCC||1 year||Cookie used to show more relevant ads.|
|__Secure-3PSID||2 years||Cookie used to show more relevant ads.|
|__Secure-3PAPISID||2 years||Cookie used to show more relevant ads.|
|d||Quantcast||3 months||Cookie to track anonymous information about how website visitors use the site.|
|mc||Quantcast||3 months||Cookie to track anonymous information about how website visitors use the site.|
|__qca||Quantcast||13 months||Cookie used to collect anonymous data related to the user’s visits to the website such as the number of visits the average time spent on the website and which pages have been loaded for the purpose of generating reports to optimize the content of the website.|
|_dlt||Quantcast||1 day||Cookie used to establish a unique ID for the session. This allows the website to obtain data on visitor behavior for statistical purposes.|
|qcSxc||Quantcast||1 year||Cookie used to collect data related to the user’s visits to the website such as the number of visits the average time spent on the website and which pages have been loaded for the purpose of generating reports to optimize the content of the website.|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Automatic||session||This cookie is used for the WordPress content manager to check if the browser has cookies enabled.|
|wp_lang||Automatic||session||Cookie used to save the user’s language preferences.|
- Google: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=fr&gl=fr
- Quantcast: https://www.quantcast.com/privacy
- Automatic: https://automattic.com/privacy/
How can I manage my cookies?
The most common options offered by the Navigators are:
- Never accept cookies: The browser asks the user whether to accept each cookie individually.
Cookie management in different browsers:
We recommend that you consult your browser’s help. Or access the help web pages of the main browsers:
- Firefox from here: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y- deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
• Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
• Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how- to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
• Safari from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
• Operate from here: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
We reserve the right to change or update this policy from time to time by posting a notice that we are making changes or by sending an e-mail to registered visitors, requiring your consent to each change.
If you have any doubts about our Cookies Policy or would like more information, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address: Calle José Ortega y Gasset, 17, Esc. A, 2o Dcha. 28006 Madrid
The retention periods of personal data will coincide with the expiry periods of the cookies as indicated above.
In the case of analytical cookies, your personal data are communicated to the entities that own the specific cookies:
As the owner of your personal data, the legislation in force grants you a series of rights, which are detailed below:
– Right to request access to personal data.
– The right to rectify any data considered inaccurate or to delete them if they are no longer necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected.
– The right to object to the processing of data.
– The right to request the restriction of processing if:
- You understand that the data should be rectified and you wish to limit their processing until such time as your request is answered.
- If the processing that has been carried out does not comply with the law but you do not want us to delete your data.
- Your data is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected, but you do not want it to be deleted.
If this right is exercised, the data will be blocked and will only be processed if you have given your consent; if it is required for use in the formulation or exercise of claims; if it is necessary for reasons of public interest or for the protection of the interests of third parties.
– The right to data portability, having the right to receive from the data controller, in an orderly and structured manner, all the data currently being processed.
– The right to object and not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing, including profiling.
You may exercise your personal data protection rights by sending a written communication to the postal address Calle José Ortega y Gasset, 17, Esc. A, 2o Dcha. 28006 Madrid, or to the e-mail address email@example.com including in both cases a photocopy of your ID card or other equivalent identification document.
Security and updating of your personal data.
In order to safeguard the security of personal data, Framuray has adopted all the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data supplied. All this in order to avoid their alteration, loss and/or unauthorised processing or access, as required by law.
If you consider that your personal data are not being treated correctly by Framuray, you can send your complaint to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or to the corresponding data protection authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency being the one indicated in Spanish territory.
Revocation of consent.
You may revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes described above at any time by sending a notification to the postal address Calle José Ortega y Gasset, 17, Esc. A, 2o Dcha. 28006 Madrid, or to the e-mail address email@example.com.